Sunday 30 January 2011

What's in my bag?

A specially requested blog post!


Bag: h&m

I bought this bag about a week ago. It's a reasonably sized taupe coloured bag, with silver studded detailing, made from imitation leather, with 2 short handle/straps and one long adjustable one. Now, what's inside?


Apologies about the bad lighting and picture quality!

Firstly, my aubergine coloured beret and black leather gloves (as it's winter and freezing in London!) are essentials for this time of the year for me. Because I live in London, there is always an umbrella in my bag. Always. Then I've got my wallet (from accessorize), my work locker keys, a mirror, a bar of Kit Kat, a couple of pens, a cute little box of Moxie sanitary towels, a hair clip, a strawberry chapstick, 2 lipsticks and a little zippy cosmetics bag. Those are the usual and essential bits I have in my bag (plus my phone and keys ofcourse!).

Then I have the random bits! A gold draw-string pouch with an Indian sweet and a piece of coconut inside and a religious book lol (both things were given to me the other day from a religious event and I'd forgotten I'd put them in my bag!). I also pulled out a couple of old food receipts, a sweet wrapper, Starbucks tissues and cinema vouchers!


Inside the little zippy bag (from h&m): Sweet Snuggles hand cream (superdrug), Compeed Anti-Blister Stick, Carex hand sanitiser, a sanitary towel, 2 hair grips, paracetamol tablets, Blistex Intensive Moisturiser, Kleenex tissues, e.l.f. oil blotting sheets, MAC select sheer pressed powder and an e.l.f. kabuki brush. These are the general cosmetic essentials I keep with me.

Hope you enjoyed the "What's in my bag" blog!

xoxo

2 comments: